Speaking and Workshops
If you have a group or function you'd like me to speak at please get in touch. I am also happy to work with groups or teams in conjunction with other professionals and coaches.
Here are some examples of the subjects I'd be happy to share my thoughts on:
- Overcoming Anxiety and Playing Under Pressure
- How to Learn and Practice More Efficiently
- Balancing Performance and Enjoyment
- Understanding the Young Golfer and Parent Relationship
Most speaking engagements work best as an extended Q & A. These are some of the common questions which I can help with:
- Why is it I can play great for a few holes, or for a few rounds but then ‘lose it’?
- Why does a swing thought that felt good yesterday, rarely work the next time I play?
- Why is it so hard to make lasting changes to my golf swing?
- Why is it so hard to stick to my ‘pre shot routine’?
- Why do I struggle to play my best golf consistently?
- Why do I feel anxious over short putts and simple chip shots,and often mess them up?
- Why do I lose concentration and make silly mistakes at important times?
- Why don’t I enjoy my golf as much as I used to, even though I’m a better golfer now?
- Why can I play great in practice, but really struggle in competitions and tournaments?
- Why does practising often make me play worse, rather than better?